Monday, June 27, 2005

the hunt

can anyone please find me?....help me look for something that i have lost....i'm not quite sure really what i've lost...was it me or something in particular....its something that meant everything in my world....that psychedelic andromeda, that is my world. I lost it when?....well i don't really want to remember when....i might have lost even the memory of its lost. Does that make sense at all? To forget the day that you've lost something?....or i just don't want to reminisce.
It gave me music....the truth....the truth of music. I want to hear music again...really hear it...feel it...find it. It gave me color....and paint on my hand. I don't know how it did but it did.It showed me my reality...the very essence of being who i am....the insanity of the whole concept that is me. Do i make sense at all?....am i really looking for something or this is just all bullshit?