Monday, October 10, 2005

CUP OF COFFEE

LYRICS BY GARBAGE

You tell me you don't love me
Over a cup of coffee
And I just have to look away
A million miles between us
Planets crashing to dust
I just let it fade away

I'm walking empty streets

Hoping we might meet
I see your car parked on the road
The light on at your window
I know for sure that you're home
But I just have to pass on by

So no, of course, we can't be friends
Not while I'm still this obsessed
I guess I always knew the score
This is how our story ends

I smoke your brand of cigarettes
And pray that you might give me a call
I lie around in bed all day just staring at the walls
Hanging round bars at night wishing
I had never been born
And give myself to anyone who wants to take me home

So no, of course, we can't be friends
Not while I still feel like this
I guess I always knew the score
This is where our story ends

You left behind some clothes
My belly summersaults
When I pick them off the floor
My friends all say they're worried I'm looking far too skinny
I've stopped returning all their calls
And no, of course, we can't be friends
Not while I'm still so obsessed
I want to ask where I went wrong
But don't say anything at all

It took a cup of coffee
To prove that you don't love me

8 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog, I am bit new to this blog stuff but I really like it. I will definately be back. I have a
charm gold luck symbol that the horse lovers community just love. I should set a blog up on it that has to do with charm gold luck symbol

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger matthewcollins7104 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger davidbrinick7673859908 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger johneycollins61580707 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! saab headlight Acuvue contact lens contact lense order asian woman orgasm http://www.lenscontact.info/Saab-sonett.html credit score Saab 9 3 sport saloon boot panel

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cz wedding ring set mortgage brokers Oregon timeshare aquamarine jewelry sets word games Barcode readers communities internet blackjack

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hi again, see tthis is the site i told you i signed up to. It has some nice information about how to make money using OPP, i think you might find it interesting. here it is. bye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home